Thatta Kedona

Culture is a Basic Need

Fine Art of Blogging

Bookmark and Share

I am glad to learn that Logic is Variable has been named number eight in Best of Pakistan Blogsphere - Top Ten Blogs – 2010 list published at Light Within. Thanks for this recognition.

S A J Shirazi says, "for me, blogs are resources for my writings. More often, I blog informally, sharing impressions, generating ideas and seeing how they invoke reactions, keeping track of others’ work in fields of my interest, or simply ranting or pointing out things that come to my attention. Also, I use blogging as a platform to prune ideas. This is where I meet others and share thoughts."

In addition to many other interests, at Logic is Variable, Shirazi keeps a record of my articles that appear in print media.

Follow Logic is Variable at Facebook

Labels:

posted by S A J Shirazi @ 1:23 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Popular Posts

How I Work From Home and Make Extra Money?

Why Everyone Blogs and Why You Too Should

Business {Blogging} Proposal

Spencer's Pashmina

Subscribe by Email

Blog Roll