Thatta Kedona

Culture is a Basic Need

Logic is Variable

Bookmark and Share

Logic is Variable is a resource for my writings. More often, I blog informally, sharing impressions, generating ideas to see how they invoke reactions, keeping track of others’ work in the fields of my interest, or simply ranting or pointing out things that come to my attention.Also, I use blogging as a platform to prune ideas. This is where I meet others and share experiences. Have a look!

Labels:

posted by S A J Shirazi @ 8:54 AM,

1 Comments:

At June 7, 2011 at 5:10 PM, Anonymous buy trilastin said...

Hi there

I meet others and share experiences. Have a look!

Thanks
david

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Popular Posts

How I Work From Home and Make Extra Money?

Why Everyone Blogs and Why You Too Should

Business {Blogging} Proposal

Spencer's Pashmina

Subscribe by Email

Blog Roll